Tuesday, November 2, 2010

e^z maths!

Hello!

Mathematics, for most people, is a terrible ordeal you have to get through, and once you're done, you never use it again, and try your best not to remind yourself about it. However, I love math. The sheer joy you get when you solve a difficult problem after many hours of work is incomparable to anything else (maybe jumping off a cliff, but I personally don't think the side effects are worth it :P). I want other people to realize the power and beauty of math as well, so I have created e^z math.

Every week, I'll post a stub of a post that you readers can comment to with your problems in math, and I'll respond to them, within a day (if you mark it as urgent, I'll do it ASAP). You can also send me problems by email at dhaivatpandya AT gmail DOT com (replace the AT and DOT with the respective symbols). You guys can post problems Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Geometry, Precalculus and Calculus/AP Calculus. I will also post some interesting problems that I see during the week as separate posts, I'll also take requests for problems to be solved publicly.

Let's begin e^z math!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Dhaivat.. Looking forward to your posts..

    Hitesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been away from this for a while, but, I'm back now, and with a lot more enthusiasm. I suggest you check out the blog entry I posted today.

    ReplyDelete